161 Emley’s Hill Road
Upper Freehold, NJ
732-842-4000 ext 4312
NavigationTap the map for navigation help.
If you see errors on this page, or if you'd like to suggest improvements, please send e-mail to Jem Treadwell.
Meet in the parking lot adjacent to the road.
Interstate I-195 westbound (shortest):
- Take exit 16 and turn left toward Six Flags Theme Park.
- Pass the park and take the first right onto Millers Mill Road.
- In about one mile the road bends sharp left onto Burlington Path and shortly comes to a four-way stop. The Emley’s Hill United Methodist Church is on the right. Turn right onto Emley’s Hill Road (it is not marked here).
- Follow the twists & turns. Watch for the park entrance on the right in about 1.5 miles. Go slow – it’s easy to miss!
Interstate I-195 westbound (easiest, but adds about a mile):
- Take exit 11 (Imlaystown/Cox’s Corner).
- Turn left and follow to end.
- Turn left onto Rt. 526, then make immediate right onto Imlaystown-Davis Station Road.
- Follow to Emley’s Hill Road, turn left.
- Follow 0.5 mile to the park entrance on the left.